Thursday, April 16, 2015

literary crush

Hello there dear readers
      I'm Chiamaka and this is a backstage pass to my head .....................this is not a real post just an introduction .....wanna give you a feel about who Chiamaka is.
    I'm not a first-time blogger...I already have a blog www.anotherfemaleblog.wordpress.com although I have suspended it for the time being because of lack of motivation and whatnot. I don't really have any direction for this blog I just plan to post whatever literary piece comes into my head whether its a poem, a short story, an observation or even a rant who knows.......so stick around you just might be surprised

Now Let Me Just Tell You A Little About Myself;
*I am almost 17 years young.
*Dark chocolate (which just means i am dark-skinned).
*I have natural hair which i started growing out almost a year ago after having th BIG CHOP....I think I cried a little.
*Im very talkative that much would become apparent to you over time.
*ummm what else....I support feminist views although i am not sure if i am a true feminist yet -Chimamanda Adichie rocks!-
*I love reading .....i can read practically anything provided it is not boring of course.
*And as I said before i am a creator .........
 

Check out my instagram page @amaka_chi
And my   Twitter     page @i_am_number_c    if you want to get a better feel of who I am

And email me ; mychiamaka@gmail.com if you have any comments, ideas or any topics you want me to talk about.





     Till next time
              __STAY FIERCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment